Whatever your career goals, expect to achieve them—and many more—with us. As a leading regional health system serving central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, WellSpan offers a diverse and inclusive culture, as well as work environments that support your career aspirations and professional growth. Here we encourage collaboration among providers and patients. WellSpan Health continues to grow, and we’re looking for exceptional individuals like you. Join us. Advance your career and make a difference in patients’ lives from day one.
Working as one, we are improving the health of our communities. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our organization comprises:
• More than 20,000 employees
• 200 patient-care locations
• Eight respected hospitals serving York, Adams, Lebanon, Lancaster and Franklin counties
• A multispecialty medical group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
• The Joint Commission-accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center
• Level 3 NICU (WellSpan York Hospital and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital)
• Comprehensive Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center (MBSAQIP-accredited)
• Central Pennsylvania’s most comprehensive behavioral health organization (one of the largest in the country)
• A home care organization
We are the first-of-its-kind and leading source for jobs and career information in Behavioral Health. Behavioral Health Institutions and job seekers trust BehavorialHealthJobs.com because we bring together job opportunities and job seekers specific to the Behavioral Health industry. By bringing together Behavioral Health jobs and job seekers, we are helping all in the Behavioral Health arena cut through the noise and clutter, so they can advance their careers and help employers attract the very best team members.