What We Have to Offer You!
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
- Flexibility: Life moments are important, and we will help make sure you are there for them!
- Pay: $18.75 hourly (start at $17 until Case Manager Certified)
- Status: Full-time or part-time options
- Location: Salt Lake County
- Time off is important, and we make that a priority! This includes 15 days of annual accrued paid leave (increases each year), 11 paid holidays, and 2 wellness days.
- 401k with 5% match (90 days eligibility)
- Medical and Dental Insurance (to include orthodontics)
- Health Savings Account (company match of up to $1500)
- Tuition reimbursement for education, training, and licensure additions
- 2 Weeks Paid Parental Leave – for all new parents through birth or adoption
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and access to mental health support
- Flexible work scheduling
- We accept everyone and allow you the space to express your authentic self! This includes body artwork, piercings, and cultural forms of expression
- Employee Pharmacy (ValleyRx) and Primary Health Clinic (ValleyFit Clinic)
- Give Back Hours (paid time to volunteer outside of the company)
- Employee Experience Hours (paid time to participate in internal activities like wellness events, DEI committee meetings, company events, etc.)
- Pet insurance
Who We’d Love to Join Our Team
The Case Manager role is a vital position to our Valley communities as they work directly with clients to connect them with community partners, resources and help navigate treatments and services. We need someone passionate about helping others and has:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of social and customer service experience. (Preferred)
- Two years of experience/education in behavioral and mental health (Preferred)
- At least 21 years old with a current Driver’s License for Driving Positions
- Bachelor’s in Social Work, Psychology, or other related fields (Preferred)
- To hear Valley staff and client stories Click Here!
Valley offers a significant span of services that ensure that each individual receives the customized care they require to heal and grow. Whether they are living with anxiety and depression, struggling with substance use, or in need of supportive housing, Valley is all-encompassing and here to support our community when they need it most. With over 800 employees and more than 60 programs across 3 states, we are inspired together to help rebuild lives, strengthen families, and ultimately offer the best quality of care to the communities in which we serve.
Independent Living Program provides supportive outreach to clients in the community to address mental health treatment needs and support improving the independence of clients. Case Managers help link, teach, and advocate for clients while helping them build independence getting them set up with services within the community including Payee services, housing, jobs, and assisting with daily living skills like budgets, nutrition, cleaning, and maintaining their home.
Areas We Are Passionate About
- Career investment, career paths, and growth opportunities
- Enhancing employee experience, health benefits, and wellness initiatives
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity – Join our DEI committee and help make a difference.
- Join ValleyPride, our LGBTQIA+ support group, and committee
- Volunteerism and community involvement
- Transparency and strong communication
- Innovation in evidence-based practices we provide
- Flexibility, work-life balance, and fun!
- Due to our commitment to client health, we require that all employees obtain the COVID19 Vaccine (provided for free within 30 days of employment if needed
- Salary Offers $18.75 an hour