Rehab for All is looking for an ABA Case Manager to join our exceptional clinic-based ABA therapy team in Pueblo, CO. This position has the option to be in-clinic, remote or a combination of the two.
Why Rehab For All?
- Flexible work hours
- Low RBT turnover
- Established administrative team to provide support
- Collaborative environment across all disciplines
- Wide range of clients to help expand your skill set
Rehab for All is a therapist-owned company that provides physical, occupational, speech and applied behavior analysis services to our Colorado community. Our program is quickly growing and we would love to hear about your career goals!
Pay is based upon experience. We will accept BCBAs, BCaBAs, and BCBA candidates for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ABA Case Manager works with a team of BCBAs, RBTs and a program coordinator to provide a range of applied behavior analysis services — including assessments and programming for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities.
The ABA Case Manager consults, provides training to caregivers, conducts behavioral evaluations of clients and designs behavior and individual support plans for clients. They are responsible for coordinating, scheduling, communicating and continually evaluating the effectiveness of functional assessments, behavioral evaluations, behavior plans and individual education plans for clients on their caseload.
- Administers, conducts, evaluates and supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment measures (e.g., VB-MAPP, Vineland) and functional assessment measures.
- Develops individualized goals and objectives for clinic-based programs and designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data.
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented such that quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals to allow for the continual evaluation of behavior plans and the achievement of individual goals and objectives.
- Instructs RBTs and program coordinator on the proper implementation of educational and clinical behavior programs and plans, data collection systems and all necessary monitoring and reporting systems.
- Oversee/conduct weekly supervision meetings with RBTs and program coordinator.
- Completes all necessary documentation in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with employer matching.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- BCBA: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers Up to $80,000 a year