Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in recreation, occupational, music or art therapy or related field and one year experience in a mental health setting.
- Plans, develops and implements recovery based treatment activities in ADL, education, recreation and leisure, physical and creative and expressive experiences for clients admitted to our Inpatient Services.
- Conducts recovery based therapeutic recreation/activity assessments and incorporates findings in the Recreation/Activity treatment plan for each client.
- Documents treatment following established policies and procedures.
- Responds to inpatient clinical emergencies as needed.
- Provides services to clients as a “back-up” to the inpatient social worker as assigned and as appropriate to clinical privileging.
Why You Should Apply?
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work/Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Powered by JazzHR
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Mental Health Care
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider