High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Writing Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Addiction Awareness Public Relation
1-Please read this posting fully before applying.
2-Send us a cover letter with asked information is required with your resume, for us to review your application.
FIRST, thank you for your interest in an exciting challenging freelance project position with us at National Addiction Awareness Complex.
WE ARE PROUDLY building an operational team who enjoys an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle. Persons in recovery are encouraged to apply. If you have the same passion as we do, to put National Addiction Awareness Complex on the map! you may be a perfect fit for our team! Individual are required to live within a reasonable commute to our planning office at 352 Main Street in Denver, PA. Even though work can be done remotely 95% of the time occasional collaborating meetings are necessary along with training. Help in our first of many national sponsors developing funding campaigns launches as a power hitting public relation pro with social media marketing skills who will target our compelling vision to the nation organizations looking for a good visionary cause to sponsor.
Addiction Awareness Public Relation
we are seeking an experience public relation person with recovery experience to interact on our Social Media platforms. Handle incoming questions, developing targeted email blast, release News Releases, present our vision to different organizations, business, and churches. Person will need to understand the alcohol and drug recovery world. Person will be working in harmony with our developing start up non-profit team to launch the ongoing growing Awareness Complex. Person will be developing national organizations looking for a good visionary cause to sponsor. This is a freelance project contract offer not a job offer. This unique opportunity can be made into a career for the right person.
Addiction Public Relation Developer will need to be flexible with our compensation plan in the start and create their own workable flexible schedule.
Experience Required, Salesmanship, Marketing, Public relations, Serenity, Microsoft office skills, and the knowledge of the Recovery world.
If you want to be part of something bigger then yourself with the opportunity to help impact the lives of many people across our nation, then please apply today. Please fully read the posting and requirements before applying.
AFTER 5 years of research and planning we will launch our marketing funding plans in Spring of 2021 with confidence and excitement, leveraging a new donor-friendly website.
THE COMPLEX: The National Addiction Awareness Complex will be a first-of-its-kind, world-class destination. Our mission is to provide a memory-making, drug-free destination where visitors can play, stay, and learn as they gain a new insight and deeper understanding of an addiction-free lifestyle.
The National Addiction Awareness Complex Is NOT a detox center, hospital, treatment facility or halfway house.
It will be located on 200 acres in South Central/Southeastern Pennsylvania, the Awareness Complex will provide everyone from children to senior adults an opportunity to learn from the past, understand the present and embrace the future. The Awareness Complex will include five major sections:
1. Section One Awareness Campground Resort
2.Section Two 400 Bed Awareness Bed & Breakfast
3. Section Three Awareness Event Area
4. Section Four Awareness Attractions &Activities Area
5. Section Five Awareness Expo Center, including Awareness Convention Center, Awareness Learning Center, and an Addiction Awareness Museum.
OUR TEAM: The National Addiction Awareness Complex team is a group of like-minded, entrepreneurial-spirited individuals who have come together to address the impact of addiction in all its various forms by sharing our experience, education, fellowship, and resources. We are proudly building a team of individuals who enjoy an alcohol-free, drug-free, nicotine-free, sober lifestyle. If you have the same passion as we do, you may be a perfect fit for our team!
JOIN Us! To explore this unique opportunity, send us your:
1. Resume or Qualifications with email and mobile contact number.
2. Cover letter telling us a little about yourself.
3. Include in your cover letter Confirmation that you are alcohol, drug, and nicotine free.
4. Include in your cover letter a Statement that you understand this position is an independent, freelance project opportunity, and not a job offer.
5. County of residence in which you are living in and the estimate travel time to our planning office at 352 Main Street Denver PA.
Applications will not be considered without all five of these items.
Please direct your completed information to Lee Clifford.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone. The next step will be an invitation to a Zoom meeting that will include a presentation of our vision for the National Addiction Awareness Complex. If we both feel there might be a fit, an in-person interview will be scheduled at our Denver, PA Planning Office.
The interview will include plenty of time for your questions to be answered and discuss your comments. Thank you, Lee Clifford founder.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Writing Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- its coming soon
Company’s Facebook page:
- they will become live soon
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place