SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Skyline Madison Campus as a Activity Therapist. Our facility is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare. We care like family!
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will embrace the concept that as professionals in the complex and ever changing field of mental health treatment, recreational therapists must be active life-long learners.
- You will provide therapeutic interventions that are guided by the treatment/recovery plan
- You will demonstrate the ability to integrate age specific factors into the plan of care and involves the patient and family in the care plan process as appropriate to age. (Age of Patient Population Served: Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric).
- You will design and implement individualized recreational therapeutic treatment.
- Educates co-workers on the benefits of involvement in recreational therapy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Recreation Related Field required
- 2 years of experience preferred, (Internship can count towards years)
- Successful completion of CPI training (parts 1 & 2) within 2 months of hire and annually thereafter
- BLS from the American Heart Association required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.