Full Job Description
Amazing opportunity to join one of the area’s most highly respected organizations for adolescents in the area. The ability to use your clinical skills and experience to make a difference in the lives of adolescents in residential treatment as well as community outreach sets this leadership position apart from others available. Together with the Director of Youth Services, you will get to design and implement programming, training, mentor and support staff.
The youth services branch of this organization consists of both male and female residential houses that are focused on healing, establishing permanence, and implementation of trauma informed care.
Community outreach programs that provide supported living for transition age youth, and young parents are other branches of this progressive youth service outreach program.
We are offering an excellent compensation package including salary and benefits and the opportunity to join an ever-growing organization!
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) certification
- At least two years of experience in a supervisory role with the ability to provide feedback, guidance, and creative leadership to direct reports.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Oversee, design and implementation of therapeutic care programs for participants in youth services programs
- Direct supervision and mentorship of 3 clinicians and 2 community directors
- Monitor progress and provide clinical review of all clients’ treatment/review/discharge plans
- Oversee design and implementation of staff training and lead staff meetings
- Participate in the Essex County DA’s Office Multidisciplinary CSEC Task Force monthly meeting
- Ensure close communication with all state and federal regulatory entities, contract managers, and/or funders to ensure adherence to standards and quality partnerships.
- Review program outcomes data quarterly and ability to recommend program changes based on data
- Meet monthly with program leadership teams
- Ensure coordinated, comprehensive clinical care across all youth services programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $70,000 - $72,000 a year