JOB DESCRIPTION: BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role?
Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest!
WHO WE ARE:
Here at Mosaic Learning Center LLC we provide individualized evidence-based, state-of-the-art applied behavior analysis (ABA) services for children, adolescents, and young adults who have a diagnosis of autism or similar neurodevelopmental disability. We serve families who live in and around the Battle Creek, MI areas. Our mission is to collaborate with families impacted by autism spectrum disorder or other neurotypical disabilities to improve independence through effective use of scientific principles of behavior assessments and treatment.
“It’s All About The People” at Mosaic Learning Center—our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
ABA Behavior Technician – Working with children!
Competitive wage/room for growth! No experience required– paid hands on training provided.
Behavioral technicians work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
(BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), or Qualified Behavioral Health
Professional (QBHP). Technicians will provide direct Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) within the home or clinic setting as assigned.
Assist BCBA/BCaBA/QBHP with appropriate tasks related to case management as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Fulfill credentialing requirements per payor source
- QBS, adult/child CPR, and first aid certified (we provide this service if needed)
- Current negative TB test (can obtain this after hired)
- Clear criminal history and background checks
- Demonstrate high level of compassion for others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Maintain client and staff confidentiality
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting 50 lbs. or more and extensive bending and standing
- Willingness to undergo Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBS) training and effectively implement these techniques when necessary
- Is neat in appearance and practice, with good personal hygiene
- Direct implementation of ABA treatment protocols designed by QBHPs/BCaBA’s/BCBA
- Assist in monitoring the quality and safe delivery of one-on-one ABA services
- Timely submission of all documentation to ensure accurate records for each client
- Fill-in on cases, as needed
- Communicate effectively with other behavior technicians, clinicians, and speech / occupational/physical therapy providers
- Ensure cleanliness of center
- Communicate effectively with staff
- Other duties as assigned by BCBA/BCaBA/QBHP related to the delivery of ABA services
- Be familiar with client programming and Behavior Intervention Plan (if applicable) and provide additional support/training to behavior technicians as needed
- Complete and maintain insurance specific credentialing requirements in a timely manner
- Attend staff meetings
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $16 - $18 an hour