***$1000 Bonus after 6 months***
(DAYTIME & MORNING HOURS AVAILABLE) (EVENING HOURS AVAILABLE)
We are currently hiring Lead Managers for positions in Contra Costa County and East Bay Area!
We are seeking Lead Managers for home-based programs to work with children diagnosed with ASD throughout Contra Costa County and East Bay Area. Come work for a small, close-knit agency that values their employees.
At Analytical Behavioral Consultants (ABC), our mission is to provide the highest quality behavior analytic services, based on the most current research in both Verbal Behavior (VB) and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), to learners with Developmental Delays.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Lead Manager helps the Program director to assess, design, and oversee programs for individuals in their homes and educational settings. The Lead Manager is responsible to aid in the development and clinical oversight of the program, to make materials as needed, and to ensure staff members are maximally effective. Each clinical staff member works collaboratively with a team consisting of numerous BCBAs and/or Master’s in ABA and will receive ongoing supervision from the Executive Directors.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavior Analysis, Education or a related Human Services field
- Minimum 2 years experience in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field required (Board Certified Behavior Analyst -BCBA strongly preferred).
- Available between 9am-8:30pm for 10-40 hours per week
- Experience in evaluation and treatment of children with serious behavioral problems and spectrum disorder preferred; experience working with adults is a plus.
- Experience mentoring and supervising program staff
- Valid California driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Reliable transportation (All work is done in children’s homes. Travel is essential.)
- No past criminal history and must pass a background check.
- Basic computer skills.
- Be professional, organized, punctual, caring and patient.
- BILINGUAL. SPANISH-SPEAKING IS HIGHLY DESIRABLE
Highly Competitive Wage – (commensurate upon experience and education)
- Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases.
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 K benefits available for full-time staff
- Clinical supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA).
- Paid training & Opportunities for advancement.
- An excellent opportunity to gain experience and recommendations for graduate school
- A wonderful work environment and the opportunity to do “good” in the world!!! PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this position. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employeefrequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is frequently required to stand;walk; sit; move from floor to sitting/standing or reverse, standing/sitting to floor in a sitting, kneeling, crouching squatting or crawlingposition; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, squat or crawl. The use of arm and/or leg controlsrequires exertion of force greater than that for Sedentary Work. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability toadjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
PPE Materials Provided.
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary Offers $20 - $30 an hour