One Step Forward offers top-notch Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy) in the comfort of our client’s home by qualified, skilled and trained BCBAs and ABA Therapists. One Step Forward steps forward, to help improve the lives of children diagnosed with Autism and to help lead and pave the path for them to succeed. Our staff creates individualized treatment plans tailored specifically to the child’s needs which will include, parent training, family training and one on one instruction for the child.
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Description
We are looking for compassionate and skilled ABA Therapists/RBTs to join our team of health and wellness professionals providing In-Home services throughout NJ. The ABA Therapist/RBT will be responsible for working with the client one-on-one. The ABA Therapist should have patience and empathy to work with a population of clients that have Autism Spectrum Disorder. The ideal candidate should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills and a record of effective behavior modification.
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Work/Life Balance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Discounts with Partnering Universities
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Work in a supervised environment by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to help implement a child’s program
- Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Complete thorough session notes immediately after session
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of work.
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Requirements:
- Proven experience as an ABA Therapist of at least 2+ years.
- In-depth knowledge of and thorough adherence to applicable ethical codes.
- Valid driver’s license with own transportation and clean driving record is required.
- In-Home Experience: 1+ years (Required)
- Excellent verbal and report writing skills.
- Calm, compassionate, empathic, and patient.
- The ability to remain composed and adherent to best practices, even when under duress.
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Experience:
- In-Home: 1-year (Preferred)
- ABA Therapist: 2 years (Preferred)
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Education:
- RBT (Preferred)
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) License:
- Driver’s (Required)