We are looking for a Licensed Behavioral Health Care Manager.
This role will be Remote, however all candidates must be licensed in the state of Texas, no exceptions.
A valid LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PhD, or RN license in the State of Texas is required.
Also Required: Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health, Social Work, Counseling or Nursing.
Minimum of 3+ years proven behavioral health assessment and case management experience (Social Services, Counseling, Therapy) in an in-patient/out-patient, community-based or state health agency setting.
Must be authorized to work in the US – No Sponsorships.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- What is your desired salary range?
When are you available to start?
- When are you available to start?
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Case management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Work/ Counseling/ Therapy: 3 years (Preferred)
- Behavioral Health Assessment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Psychiatric medical healthcare or community-based setting: 3 years (Preferred)
- State of Texas LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PhD or RN license (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
- Salary Offers From $37 an hour