Full Job Description
About Marathon Health
Behavioral Health Counselor
Marathon Health is seeking a Master’s Level, Behavioral Health Counselor committed to practicing patient centered, outcomes-based therapy and delivering mental health and wellness care for the employees at on on-site corporate health and wellness center in St. Petersburg, FL.
This is a 20 hour per week position with full benefits. No on-call or weekends. We offer excellent salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, HSA, malpractice, CME assistance, life and disability, paid time off and holidays.
If you are a Behavioral Health Counselor who wants to practice in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you! Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
About Marathon Health
Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) is one of the nation’s leading providers of employer-based health services. We serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total population health management and health risk reduction.
Marathon Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives. We are proud to be a drug and tobacco free company. We value the richness diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE). The selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
The BH Counselor is responsible for treatment planning, assessments (including risk), appropriate documentation of clinical progress in our EMR, and the delivery of effective methods of interventions to shape continuing service provisions that meet the needs of individuals, couples and families.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to lead group sessions and educational workshops, and you will work closely with the clinical team in helping each patient reach their optimal health and assuring a streamlined coordination of care. The successful candidate will demonstrate competence both in working alone and on a team in the business setting and will have a willingness to actively seek consultation and guidance in order to solve problems.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or similarly licensed behavioral health professional.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
- Current and unrestricted state licensure
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification or become certified upon hire
- Minimum of an earned Master’s degree from a mental health counseling program accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) that consists of at least 60 semester hours or 80 quarter hours of clinical and didactic instruction, including a course in human sexuality and a course in substance abuse. [Note: CACREP accredited programs that are not mental health counseling programs do not meet this requirement, i.e., community counseling, school counseling, counselor education.] OR Minimum of an earned Master’s degrees in social work from CSWE-approved MSW programs, pass the Clinical ASWB Examination, (complete any additional exams and coursework required by the state’s board of social work examiners) and at least two to three years of supervised clinical social work.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!
Showing 1–5 of 1495 jobs