Behavioral Health Technician
Providing Therapeutic Staff Support Services.
Are you looking for a job that pays well and is flexible? Do you have experience working with youth, children and adolescents? CenClear is looking for Behavioral Health Technicians.
Locations: Clearfield and Centre Counties, PA
CenClear strongly encourages but does not require applicants have the Covid-19 vaccine.
General Description of Duties:
The Behavioral Health Technician will provide effective quality mental health services to clients and families while meeting the supervision, training, and documentation requirements of the position.
- BA or BS degree in psychology or related field; or
- BA or BS in any major plus 1 year’s paid experience working with children/adolescents; or
- Associate’s Degree (or 60 credits towards a Bachelor’s degree) with the equivalent of at least 3 years full time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children/adolescents; or
- Licensed Practical Nurse with the equivalent of at least 3 years full time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children/adolescents
This position will require the FBI fingerprint and State Police Criminal Background check before hiring. Please see links below:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police), https://epatch.state.pa.us,
- Child Abuse History Check, www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance, https://uenroll.identogo.com/,
- Mandated Reporting Certificate, www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu
Specific Description of Duties
- Implement behavioral interventions outlined in the child’s Treatment Plan in the home, school, and other community settings.
- Demonstrate behavioral strategies to the child and his/her parents, school staff, and/or community staff.
- Record child data and charting.
- Collaborate/meet with team members on a regular basis.
- Submit required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Comply with BHRS policies.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding children and families.
- Attend supervision, trainings, and meetings as required.
Benefits for full time employment
- Excellent Medical Insurance (shared cost)
- Life Insurance (twice annual salary)
- Short Term Disability
- 401 (k) (Company match up to 7% based on employee deferment)
- Paid Holidays (8 per year)
- PTO (12 upon hire; increases with years of service)
- EAP (includes immediate family members)
- Flexible Work Schedule (if position qualifies)
- 18% discount on Verizon cell phone services
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition/Course Reimbursement for applicable coursework
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled.
- Salary Offers $15 - $18 an hour