A new “Behavioral Health Technician” position is now available with Liberty Healthcare Corporation at the Illinois Department of Human Services Treatment & Detention Facility (TDF).
The TDF is a state-of-the-art secure residential treatment facility which provides a wide array of mental health services to over 500 detained and civilly committed adult sexual offenders.
Clinical services at the facility are provided by Liberty Healthcare’s dedicated and talented team which is comprised of over thirty Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Counselors, Psychiatrists and Recreation Therapists.
The TDF is located in Rushville, Illinois. Situated in west central Illinois, Rushville is commutable from Macomb (home of Western Illinois University) and Springfield (the State Capital). Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis and the Quad Cities are all within a few hours drive.
As a Behavioral Health Technician with Liberty at the TDF, you will enjoy an array of responsibilities, including:
- Participating in intake orientation meetings with new residents
- Participating in discharge meetings with residents who are transitioning into the community
- Co-facilitating psychoeducational skills groups with licensed clinicians
- Communicating with family members of residents
- Administrative duties and documenting clinical services and resident / client progress
- Training and consulting with facility security staff
- Attending and actively participating in staff meetings, case conferences and training activities
As a Clinical Therapist and employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Training and valuable resume-building behavioral health experience
- Competitive annual salary
- 6 weeks of paid time off annually
- Option to work a 4-day compressed workweek
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, a 401k plan, and much more
- Opportunity to work alongside a talented team of dedicated clinicians within a well-refined research-based treatment program
Click here to learn more about Liberty’s benefits package
You are a good fit for this position if you for this position if you possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselor – or a related behavioral health field
- Knowledge of behavioral or mental health treatment
- Ability to provide psych-educational programming to individuals and groups
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
Click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.