Beacon Services of Connecticut has been a leader in the Behavior Analysis community in Connecticut for over a decade!
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities!
- Beacon offers: Clinical support from a network of experienced masters and doctoral level BCBAs.
- Professional development opportunities through our affiliated Master’s and PhD programs at Cambridge College: www.cambridgecollege.edu/degree/phd-applied-behavior-analysis-specialization-autism-intervention
- Opportunities for research, training, and conference attendance
- Expand your skills by working with general early intervention children as well as those with autism
- Complete assessments and develop individualized client treatment plans, including both behavior reduction and skill acquisition programming
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Supervise and train Behavioral Therapists
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- At least Two (2) years experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Highly competitive rates
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401k with company contribution
- Staff Events
Visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- Spanish or any other language fluently (Preferred)
- BCBA Certification (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations