Golden Steps ABA is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring BCBA therapists to provide the highest standard of care to children with Autism. Golden Steps ABA offers some of the most exciting and rewarding positions in the industry. We understand the importance of working with each therapist and their interests individually. We realize that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to help make their job as rewarding as possible.
We are looking for full-time or part-time team members for Oklahoma City, OK. We offer sign on bonuses and relocation assistance. Full caseloads available!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures program effectiveness.
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments.
- Plans, manages, coordinates, and evaluates assigned staff efforts to achieve the objectives of the client’s IEP/IFSP.
- Provides training and supervision of Behavior Technicians.
- Provides direct services to the clients and their parents, when appropriate.
- Implements the program curricula.
- Managing data regarding the client’s progress.
- Assumes responsibility for recording data daily and reporting client status.
- Prepares annual reports regarding program effectiveness.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or behavior challenges with ABA.
- Master’s in Behavior Analysis, Psychology or Education (required)
We strongly value work-life balance! Starting with taking away administrative tasks and travel time. Everything is software-based, Flexible hours, with the ability to make your own schedule. Bonus opportunities are available as well. Our goal is, that you should love what you do!
- Competitive salaries
- Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team building events
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Paid 32 CEU’s for BCBA recertification
- Tuition discount
- Friendly, enjoyable, and mission-driven work environment
- Collaborative, fast paced and forward-thinking workplace
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Golden Steps ABA provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, national origin, ethnicity, military/veteran status, or disability which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, or any other classification protected by law. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotions, terminations, layoffs, transfers and leaves of absence.