Jigsaw Diagnostics is a telehealth provider with mission to increase access to timely evaluations and support for autism and other neurobehavioral conditions. Families can be seen in a matter of days by a licensed clinical psychologist, and provided with a full diagnostic report and personalized care plan. Follow-up consultations address questions, concerns, and next steps. Our unique approach reduces time, cost, and burden without sacrificing quality. A private and secure evaluation at home, where children feel most comfortable, gives families the answers they need when they need them most.
We are seeking licensed clinical psychologists who have experience with telehealth diagnostic autism assessments for children to join our growing team. Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, either PsyD or PhD from an APA accredited program, as well as completion of an APA accredited internship required. Candidates should have training and experience with the ADOS Modules 1-3 and Toddler and CARS-2 with the ability to transition these observational/facilitative skills to a telehealth format. Other important skills include:
- Ability to build rapport and navigate complexities of telehealth appointment
- Being a self-starter and able to work independently to meet deadlines and work collaboratively with other team members to help build and refine the internal processes of a telehealth platform.
- Ability to complete remote/telehealth diagnostic evaluations, provide feedback to families
- Ability to write diagnostic reports, providing treatment and other resource recommendations.
Non-mandatory but preferred qualifications include:
- Licensed to practice in multiple states (ideally CA, PA, NC, TN)
- Credentialed with CAQH or other national organizations
- Member of PsyPact
- Fluency in Spanish
Availability may be on a full or part-time basis, likely a fee per evaluation compensation arrangement to start. Company offers appointments Monday-Friday 8am-5pm pacific time.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Part-time remote work