At least 1 in 20 US adults meet the diagnostic criteria for alcohol use disorder (AUD), yet only 7 percent receive treatment in a given year. That’s where we come in. Monument is an innovative telemedicine platform for anyone looking to change their relationship with alcohol. We connect our members to a free anonymous community, therapist-moderated support groups, and expert resources to provide the support and information they deserve. Members seeking personalized treatment are matched with a licensed physician and a specialized therapist to develop a treatment plan specific to their needs and goals for sobriety or moderation. Monument is affordable, evidence-based, and entirely online, so life doesn’t have to stop for progress. To learn more about us, please visit joinmonument.com.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to work with potential, new, and existing members during the intake phase of their Monument journey and beyond. This role also includes assisting clinicians with any technical complications they may experience with the Monument platform.
We are looking for someone with 1+ year(s) of technical support experience, preferably on live channels such as chat and phone. Zendesk experience is preferred but not required. The most important factor is that this individual knows how to be empathic with all people over all channels.
About the role
- You will be responsible for:
- Responding to member and clinician inquires in a timely manner.
- Ensuring successful interactions between members and clinicians.
- Having a good understanding of the Monument platform to assist its members through any issues they may experience during their time at Monument.
- Experience working in a technical support role using live channels and assisting with software related issues. Background in healthcare is a plus.
- Prior experience with Zendesk or any support ticketing system is a plus.
- You have a deep sense of empathy and the ability to communicate with people at a vulnerable time in their lives.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a get it done attitude.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong comfort with a startup environment.
- Weekend availability.
Why you should join our team
- The ability to directly contribute to people’s treatment journeys and help a huge population of people significantly improve their lives.
- The opportunity to join an incredibly passionate, compassionate, respectful and fun team who learns from each other every day.
- Flexible hours to ensure everyone at Monument has time for their own balance with friends and family. We are a mental health company and we care for our employees.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous stock option plan.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Upward mobility and growth opportunities within a well-funded startup.
Monument’s vision is a world where a healthy relationship with alcohol is attainable and celebrated by all. Our free and paid products are a key driver in making this a reality. Success in this role means helping people on their journey to changing their relationship with alcohol. You will be on the front line, giving members and potential members the information and resources they need to start their journey.
Check us out at www.joinmonument.com
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sober people, parents, queer people, single parents, nonbinary folks, men, women, and more.