Full Job Description
The Career Advisor is responsible for providing coaching, mentorship, and career support to our
bootcamp students and graduates. This is done through building excellent relationships with our
students throughout their bootcamp experience, providing ongoing one-on- one career coaching, and
continually innovating on ways to best support our students and graduates.
The success of our bootcamp is determined by the outcomes we provide to our students, and
specifically the jobs we help enable them to secure after graduation. These responsibilities are designed
to help our students get hired in the field of data science:
Metis Student Support
- Build relationships with each student to best understand his/her background, skills, and career
- Review and provide feedback on each student’s resume, LinkedIn profile, blog and GitHub
- Coach students on interviewing and networking skills
- Identify industry experts who can join our Speaker Series
Job Functional Area
Placement & Career Services
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or $31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Part-time remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!