Lee Health seeks an Outpatient General Psychiatrist!
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. We have more than 13,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and 800 employed primary care and specialty care providers. Our health system has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
Lee Physician Group is seeking full time experienced BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our outpatient practice in Fort Myers.
- LPG is seeking candidates with a DEA X waiver
- Candidates interested in providing general psychiatry treatment with opportunity to see both general psychiatry and addiction psychiatry patients
- Electroconvulsive (ECT) Certification a PLUS
- Physicians use Dragon dictation and EPIC EHR
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Sign on bonus & relocation package
- Malpractice through sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Short term/long term disability
National Health Corp Scholars welcome to apply. This position is located at New Brittany Behavioral Health, a designated HPSA location with a score of 17.
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking & biking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet all of your travel needs. Those in this area are also able to enjoy the Key West Express which allows for a 3-hour boat ride down to Key West! Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also conveniently located near three of Floridas major cities, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your CV to our Physician Recruitment Office at email@example.com