The Clinical Director assures that the quality of all clinical services is maintained throughout the program. The Clinical Director will supervise all staff and perform duties while adhering to the organization’s values and principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review resident records and confer with other related professionals for further course of counseling treatment
- Will clinically assess all new residents
- Inform the Executive Director in a timely manner of all relevant political, financial, clinical, and liability issues and makes recommendations for any changes in procedures
- Ensures the confidentiality of resident files and information
- Perform or designate intake and discharge sessions
- Assure that a quality improvement program is implemented
- Assure that performance reviews are completed annually for staff under direct supervision, including establishing specific, individual professional development goals
- Document all patient interaction, groups, individual sessions, treatment plans, exit plans and any other clinical matters in a timely manner and consistent with required utilization review standards
- Coordinate admissions and discharge of residents
- Provide information and referrals to residents within community resources
- Provide back-up clinical care to residents when assigned staff is unavailable, or as needed
- Interview residents and establish mental and physical condition prior to admission and in ongoing sessions
- Intervene in crisis and emergency situations, when necessary
- Review all incident reports. Consider actions to be taken and implement changes to prevent future incidents
- 2 weeks PTO/vacation
- 3 days sick leave
- Medical, dental, vision, life benefits after the 60-day waiting period
- Monday-Sunday (must be available during the weekends if needed)
California Recovery Center does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
After submitting your application, please go to https://calrecoverycenter.com/careers/ and fill out the application form towards the bottom of the page.
- Salary Offers Salary: $83,200.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Remote Work No remote work