The Clinical Manager MAT is responsible for operational day-to-day processes and patient flow in office-based opioid treatment center (OBOT). ensuring medical/behavioral providers have necessary resources to provide treatment for chemically dependent patients in compliance with all applicable facility and company standards and state and federal rules and regulations. Adheres to corporate mission statement regarding patient care and ensures that all staff does the same. Responsible for all regulatory reporting to corporate as well as management of center P&L and OBOT-related KPIs. Responsible for the overall management of the clinic to include patient acquisition as well as administration and other duties assigned by management.
- BA/BS required.
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare management
- 3 years’ experience working with the substance use disorder population
- Previous correctional/detention facility experience preferred
- None Required
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the implementation of all M.A.T. policies and procedures.
- Ensures patients are evaluated appropriately for enrollment into the M.A.T. program by program staff
- Ensures adherence to practice model as it applies to operations.
- Provides education to partners and community stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with protocols for assessment, monitoring, substance abuse counseling, and medication management for individuals enrolled in the program is followed in conjunction with Lead Therapist and Medical Director
- Responsible for developing and implementing training and development programs for medical and behavioral health in collaboration with appropriate colleagues.
- Coordinate meetings, associate research, and MAT programming activity.
- Exercises operational authority over assigned clinic daily operations and will work with the MAT provider on clinical issues.
- Community outreach liaison attending community events to educate and establish contacts with the community.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations, including the submission of corrective action plans to agencies.
- Manages the relationship with licensing officials.
- Facilitates site visits by licensing officials.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans as needed.
- Monitors compliance with contracts, funding sources, and referral sources.
- Participates and serves on appropriate regional and corporate committees, local and state task forces, professional organizations and associations which pertain to the services delivered by the agency to establish effective working relationships.
- Participates in hiring, interviewing and selection, and orientation process of new staff.
- Identifies training needs for individual staff members and conducts trainings as necessary in conjunction with training requirements.
- Provides annual performance evaluations of all staff in conjunction with Medical Director and Lead Therapist
- Accountable for achieving revenue targets and controlling expenses.
- Participates in marketing efforts to build census.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer