Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Clinical Psychologists in Maryland, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please Apply Today Or Contact Me Directly
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
We Offer Clinical Psychologists
- Full-time W2 Positions.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match) and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Clinical Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking:
- Clinical Psychologists fully licensed and credentialed in Maryland, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to Psychometrists.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 400+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
- Mental Health Care
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider