- Full-time – 40 Hours per week
- Monday through Friday | 730 AM to 430 PM
- Behavioral Health Integration Program (BHIP)
- Full Benefits are offered
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Care for America’s Active Troops (combact Trauma)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a practicing Clinical Psychologist
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Medical Practice
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider