$65,000 – $103,000 a year
Full Job Description
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full time and Part Time (20 hours week+) opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary range from 65K-103K+
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing (30-40% of total caseload)
We are currently 25 office strong within Colorado with plans to expand well into 2021! We have office locations ranging as North as Fort Collins, to Boulder County, Greater Denver and as far South as Colorado Springs.
If further interested, please call/text Krystal Johnson at 512-6272148 or email Krystal.Johnson@Lifestance.com .
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 400+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
22 days ago
- Salary Offers $65,000 - $103,000 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!
Showing 1–5 of 5409 jobs
View more 3 months ago
View more 5 months ago