CNA or MHT
CNA/MHT Pay rates up to: $26.00/hr. based on experience and work schedule!!!
We have what you need! Days or Nights! Full Time or Part Time!
Description of our Hospital:
Assurance Health System is a 23-bed, short-term inpatient geri-psychiatric hospital, that focuses on the mental health needs of our senior population. Our dedicated staff provides much needed, highly specialized, and compassionate psychiatric/medical care for our aging population. Our fast-growing health system provides treatment for an expansive patient population. We offer 1:8 CNA/MHT patient ratio, competitive pay, weekend shift differentials as well as an evening shift differential, and tuition reimbursement.
3 (12-Hour Day shifts), 7am to 7:30pm with rotating weekends
3 (12-Hour Night shifts), 7pm to 7:30am with rotating weekends
- Provides support for nurses, co-workers and provides excellent patient care.
- Maintain an orderly environment consistent with the policies and procedures of Assurance Health.
- Ensure shift report with next shift, during walking rounds.
- Informs nursing staff of patient concerns.
- Assists with admissions, transfers, and discharges of patients.
- Promptly responds to call system and tends to patient’s needs.
- Obtains accuchecks, or bladder scans upon request.
- Assists in bathing-both hygiene, perineal, and therapeutic.
- Ensures patient beds are made with clean linen.
- Assists in nourishment and hydration of patients.
- Assists patients with ambulation, transfers, and ADLs.
- Ensure 15-minute rounds and care observations of patients are documented.
- Adheres and demonstrates knowledge to required competencies.
- All staff will receive Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training by our highly trained instructors on site and Teepa Snow training.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to function effectively in team environment.
- Professional attitude required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, healthcare providers, and social service providers regarding the patient’s needs.
- Understanding of diverse patient populations.
- Excellent organizational skills regarding independently managing workload and related responsibilities.
Here is why you should join our team…..
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Health insurance (HSA or PPO Plan)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company paid group life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Health savings account
- 401k options
In addition to these great benefits, Employees at Assurance Health also enjoy:
- Free meals and unlimited fountain drinks
- DailyPay program (receive pay daily, no more waiting for payday)
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Employee referral bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Employee discount program through “Tickets at Work” on (hotel, airfare, car rental and much more)
Work Experience: New graduates are encouraged to apply for the position.
Preferred: 1 year experience in Geriatric/Senior Behavioral Nursing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran status.