Voisey is a music platform that connects producers, songwriters and artists, with the goal to empower more people to create, share and collaborate with original music than ever before. We develop innovative creative tools to break down barriers that unlock creativity and collaborations, and inspire new cultural expressions and voices – across borders and cultures.
A part of Snap Inc., we believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
This team of designers, developers, product managers and product marketers work in a highly collaborative environment to build products and experiences that inspire and bring our creator community together in new and special ways.
We’re looking for a Community Program Manager to join the Voisey team. As a member of the team you will work closely with our Product and Product Marketing teams to support and nurture Voisey’s creator community, and continue to make sure that Voisey is a fun, safe and creative space for young aspiring artists and producers.
What You’ll Do
- Champion the interests of Voisey creators within Snap and find opportunities for them to thrive and grow
- Inspire and activate the creator community to create stand out content in Voisey
- Super serve a thriving community of aspiring creators by managing regular communication, support tickets and respond to support requests
- Build a fundamental feedback loop between Voisey product team and creators
- Build, maintain, and execute on the roadmap for all initiatives related to community growth and evangelism
- Research, identify, and engage with new communities of Voisey creators
- Plan, attend, and present at meetups and conferences as a representative of Snap Inc and the Voisey platform
- In partnership with Product Marketing, develop and disseminate educational content and collateral (tutorials, social media content, videos, templates, blog and forum posts, etc.) with the goal of raising the quality of content created by the community
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams and stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of community building platforms and tools
- Ability to scale community and creator programs
- Very high levels of empathy, ethics and integrity
- Structured, with the ability to work autonomously as part of a fast moving global team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong social skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel & Excel
- Worked with community engagement and/or support in a large user base platform
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing, business, economics or other relevant field) or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Project Management or other relevant digital marketing experience
- Experience from working with product teams
- Experience from working with artists, managements, labels, publishers, streaming services, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing (segmenting, targeting, drip campaigns, etc.)
- Experience with ad and/or marketing technology at a top-tier digital platform
- A strong understanding of Snapchat and the digital content and influencer marketing landscape
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com .
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Project Management
- Information Technology