We offer competitive salary, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of more than 30,000 patients daily. Our mission is to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individuals, families, and communities with treatment that works. Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
As a Counselor, you play a direct role in saving the lives of our patients each day by providing counseling services to your assigned clients including individual, family / group therapy sessions, and promoting an environment of long-term recovery. You will partner with the Clinical Supervisor and Executive Director to establish and maintain a therapeutic environment for our residents.
- CDCA (Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant) or higher certification in Ohio
- One year (2,000 hours) of chemical dependency counseling related work experience compensated work or supervised internship required.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or related field AND LCDC III
- COVID –19 Vaccination / approved exemption status
- Assess the counseling needs of the client
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual) criteria in determining the appropriate level of care based on ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) criteria.
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals, and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Maintain client caseload (including all case management and utilization review updates). Treatment planning duties and clinical charting as required.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
- Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
- Act in accordance with Pinnacle Treatment Centers’ policies and federal confidentiality laws (42-CFR, Pt 2)
- 18 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
Join our team. Join our mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,568.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, OH 45015: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please confirm your EMAIL ADDRESS
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CDCA (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $35,568 a year