We are currently searching for individuals to become the Counselors for the Mens Residential. This position provides counseling services to individuals, using a combination of therapeutic and recreational activities. Internal candidates, please fill out the internal application.
All positions require pre-employment drug screening and background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts client assessments, obtains all relevant information. Places clients into appropriate levels of care. Conducts group, family and individual counseling sessions. Incorporates relaxation exercises, peer counseling groups, and family counseling during clinical process. May conduct educational lectures or seminars.
- Responsible for meeting agency episode requirements. Monitors client behaviors and progress. Incorporates behavior modification and stress management therapy to assist clients in controlling substance abuse and other problems.
- Administers and analyzes client testing instruments, reviews result of tests to evaluate client needs.
- Provides clients with therapeutic projects, recreational therapy, or other activities.
- Assures that all documentation is complete before submitting it to the Data Department by established deadlines.
- Maintains client records according to licensing regulations. Regularly reports clinical status to unit supervisor. Complete monthly reports to referral sources.
- Coordinates and refers to supportive services in the community to supplement treatment and counseling. Assist clients in obtaining services to become self-sufficient and prevent relapse in a timely manner.
- May be required to observe clients during the collection of urine samples and assures compliance with chain of custody process. Includes proper charting and reporting.
- May be required to assume temporary responsibility and management of specific aspects of program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: May be required to assist with lifting clients. Must be able to stand, walk and sit, including driving for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: A combination of both office and clinical settings conducive to the delivery of effective counseling and treatment of substance abuse clients.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent package of benefits:
- Student Loan Forgiveness (certain restrictions apply)
- Medical (employer pays almost 70% of the cost)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays
- Two (2) Paid Adm Holidays
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military/Reserve Duty Leave
- Family/Medical Leave
- Modified PTO (cash payout x emp leave)
- 401K (with company match)
- AFLAC (optional)
- Growth opportunities
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Free Clinical Supervision
- Free Life Insurance (three times your annual salary)
- Free Sam’s Club Membership
- Flexible Spending Account (optional)
Submit your resume today at www.crossroadstp.org under the employment tab.
Join a leader in the behavioral health field with over 42 years of experience!
May 24, 2022 or open until filled
$45,000.00 per year
- Salary Offers $45,000 a year