Lee Health is seeking a Customer Service Rockstar to join our growing organization! Come and be part of the largest healthcare network in Southwest FL! This position involves working in Naples FL at our Behavioral Analysis Center. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in a team based environment for all aspects of patient business activity within the Practice/Department. Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking is a big plus!
- Handling telephones
- Patient appointment scheduling
- Patient check-in
- Insurance verification
- Posting charges
- Initial collections
- Preparing well-coded and accurate billing and maintenance of medical records
- Depending on the specific Practice/Department needs, this position may be required to manage the business services for workers compensation, commercial carriers, employee health and corporate accounts.
- Late hours, holidays and weekends may be required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor of the department.
1-2 years prior experience required for Lee Health Solutions.
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required at some locations within 90 days of hire.
Shift: Shift 1
GCHSWF – Naples Nicklaus