Share your commitment to individual empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Support Specialist in the Adult Clinical Community Services (ACCS) program at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy – all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the ACCS program with the following:
- Providing direct services to individuals in our group homes that support the growth, independence, and safety of individuals in all settings.
- Monitoring their overall health and well-being.
- Assisting with all aspects of medication treatment and administration.
- Providing related activities to document and support the services provided to individuals.
- Providing crisis intervention in emergencies.
Who are we?
Adult Clinical Community Services is a program that serves adults with mental health concerns recover by providing clinical and rehabilitative interventions and other services, including peer, family and housing support. ACCS is a multifaceted program which uses an integrated team model to perpetuate recovery and wellness for the individuals served.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Hiring for full time and per diem positions for 9am-5pm shifts!
What are we looking for in a Support Specialist?
- Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration of Individuals/persons served.
- At least six months of experience in human services (preferred).
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent (required).
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hours (required).
- Training is provided by BHN.