If you are ready to join an exceptional team of people, working together every day to bring comfort, care and hope to others – now is your opportunity! Someone is here waiting for you to make their day!
Our caregiving team is like none other – our name truly does define who we are and how we provide care to those we serve. Come see why WE ARE SUPERIOR!
We have a client right now waiting for you!
WHO: 23 yo Male client; prefers a Male DSP
WHERE: West Mifflin
WHEN: Mon/Wed/Fri, 10 am to 5 pm; other hours are available up to 40 hrs/week
- You will work with our clients in their homes and in the community. Clients present with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- You will model appropriate behaviors, decision-making skills, and community safety and awareness
- You will implement goals established in the consumer’s Individualized Supports Plan
- You will participate in annual and ongoing Agency sponsored training
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma required. Prefer 2 years of post-secondary education, preferably with a focus in psychology, sociology, social work, special education, counseling, etc.
- Must have 1-2 years verified experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities or mental health challenges.
- Must drive, have working vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance, will be required to transport/accompany clients on community activities
What’s In It For You?
We are passionate about creating a company where we all prosper and thrive, which is why we give our best care to our clients. Our team members earn a competitive base wage along with biweekly and quarterly performance incentives as well as a comprehensive array of dynamic, lifestyle supporting benefits. Here’s how you’ll thrive with us:
- Innovative Onboarding and Team Integration Program: our dedicated onboarding team is fully committed to working with you for your first 90 days with us, helping you learn, develop and integrate successfully in your role on our team
- Guaranteed pay for your first 30 days
- Performance Bonuses AND Profit-Sharing
- Paid time off
- Health insurance, Supplemental Vision, Dental, AD&D, Life Insurance available
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee & Family Wellness Program
- Career Advancement Program: designed to support your continued skill development and career growth with us
Our benefits are designed to help you live the best quality of life possible.
Superior at Home seeks diversity across its team, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.