We have an immediate need for a Behavioral Technician in Woodward, IA for a 12+ month contract.
**No experience required**
- Perform all aspects of the individualized active treatment program for assigned Individuals, whether at their residence, day programming, leisure activities, or as directed by a supervisor.
- Teach Individuals daily living, communication, leisure and vocational skills by following written procedures and modeling pro-social behavior and skills.
- Take Individuals temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure and provide simple health treatments.
- Escort Individuals to and from day programming, leisure activities and appointments.
- Perform housekeeping tasks including sweeping, mopping, and moving furniture.
- Responsible for assisting, supporting, teaching, and reinforcing the skills of Individuals.
- High School Diploma
- AM shift: 5:45am-2:15pm
- PM shift: 1:45pm-10:15pm
- NOC shift:10pm-6am
- Friday – Sunday 8am – 8:30pm
- Thursday – Sunday 8am – 8:30pm
$17/hour no certifications
If interested, please send an updated resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com