About the job
- Provide your leadership experience cross-functionally (from research and preclinical to clinical development functions and beyond).
- Collaborate and continue to build the clinical development and clinical operations functions.
- This position involves both high-level strategic planning as well as hands-on responsibilities and medical monitoring to support the growing pipeline.
- Provide medical support to investigative sites and project staff for protocol-related issues including protocol clarifications, inclusion/exclusion determinations, and issues of patient safety and/or eligibility.
- Ability to drive high-profile studies.
- Potentially serve as a medical spokesperson for the company, as needed, with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively, and tactically.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Presentation skills got to have them. Small, tight-knit group…you should enjoy representing the clinical team.
- High integrity, “get-it-done”, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude, and commitment to putting patients first.
- MD/Ph.D. or MD required, Board Certification is highly preferred.
- Experience in oncology or immunotherapy clinical trials required. Early drug development experience is highly desirable.
- When conditions allow, able to travel both domestically and internationally. Majority of travel will be domestic and total travel will not exceed 20-25% annually.
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation as an understanding of safety and pharmacovigilance principles required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and have strong attention to detail while understanding the higher-level strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven experience and ability to perform as a respected team member and leader.
- The ability for strategic and proactive thinking, strong scientific and analytical skills, decisiveness.
Contact the job poster
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Full-time remote work