Family Based Therapists
CenClear is looking for hard working therapists who care about their clients and families through case management and crisis intervention services.
Full time positions needed in Huntingdon, Mifflin, Juniata, and Centre counties
General Description of Duties
The Family Based Mental Health therapist is part of a team and is responsible to provide high quality therapeutic services to clients and families in collaboration with members of the treatment team while meeting the supervision, training and documentation requirements of the position.
CenClear strongly encourages but does not require applicants have the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Service or related field including psychology, counseling or social work;
- Must have at least one year of CASSP experience
- Training in family therapy and specifically Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy is a plus
Must have the following Clearances:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
- Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services – https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Specific Description of Duties
Direct Clinical Therapy
- Meets with each family a minimum of 1 home visit per week (either individually or team) and carries a caseload of a maximum of 8 families.
- Provides therapy sessions that reflect individualized treatment plans and follows the Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy model.
- Provides any type of therapy in a professional code of ethic.
- Provides all therapy that is inclusive to clients and their families.
- Provides mobile crisis intervention on a rotational schedule.
- Maintains contact with various schools and community agencies that would be beneficial in delivery of services.
- Schedules inter-agency/CASSP meetings as needed.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other services and/or agencies as needed.
- Connects families with community and natural supports to decrease service dependency.
- Maintains updated medical records as specified by state regulations (i.e. treatment plans, discharge paperwork, progress notes, encounter forms, genogram, psychosocial, systemic timeline, etc.).
- Completes documentation of billable and non-billable job duties, time sheets and other billable tracking forms.
- Schedules needed appointments for a minimum of 2 visits per week.
- Submits daily/weekly schedules to the Department Assistant.
- Tracks authorizations for each client and maintains awareness of units billed versus units authorized for each client.
- Attends Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic trainings from September through June of each year.
- Maintains weekly supervisions with FBMH Director or Clinical Supervisor.
- Attends bi-weekly staff meetings with FBMH Director.
- Attends in-house trainings as offered.
- Maintains team building/management skills.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures.
- Utilizes Family Support Services funds to meet needs of family and clients.
- Maintains community image.
- Conducts Public Relations tasks.
Benefits for full time employment
- Excellent Medical Insurance (shared cost)
- Life Insurance (twice annual salary)
- Short Term Disability
- 401 (k) (Company match up to 7% based on employee deferment)
- Paid Holidays (8 per year)
- PTO (12 upon hire; increases with years of service)
- EAP (includes immediate family members)
- Flexible Work Schedule (if position qualifies)
- 18% discount on Verizon cell phone services
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition/Course Reimbursement for applicable coursework
Please send resume to email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled.
- Salary Offers $18 - $22 an hour