About the job
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking part-time or full-time Geriatric Psychiatrists. Our system is comprised of two hospital campuses, an urgent care clinic and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Ideal opportunity for candidates passionate about working with older adults.
- Provide psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilize.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidates will be BE or BC in psychiatry, possess excellent clinical/communication skills, and have a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is see…
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work