At Vida, we help people get better — and we’re helping the healthcare system get better, too.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs through a network of experienced health care providers — like dietitians, therapists, and health coaches and leading medical institutions — coupled with an easy-to-use app with award-winning content.
We focus on chronic conditions — like diabetes, depression, and hypertension — which account for 80% of the $3 trillion spent on healthcare in the US.
By combining advanced technology with the top-notch healthcare providers, Vida is breaking down the barriers that have historically kept people from getting the best care. Vida’s cloud-based platform captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps and delivers AI-driven insights back to employers, health plans, and providers to improve care. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to enable their employees to live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Group Product Manager, Mental Health to join our product organization. This role reports to the VP of Product Management.
- Driving clinical outcomes, revenue growth, and margin improvements, in Vida’s mental health portfolio.
- Defining the overarching category strategy and developing the mental health cross-functional team roadmap.
- Working cross-functionally to deliver innovative behavioral interventions, identifying and tactically executing key initiatives.
- Storytelling – You are great at influencing through written, verbal and visual means. You’re at ease communicating in small groups, big groups, internally and externally. A lot of this role will be storytelling through various mediums (slides, data, charts, demos, user stories).
- Service – You’re humbly world-class at GSD and will do whatever the team needs to be successful.
- Passion – You are passionate about mental health, behavior change and the promise of virtual care. (Your teammates will proudly refer to themselves as Mental Health geeks.)
- Strategic Thinking – You look at the mental health landscape and know where and how it fails so many people on so many levels today.
- Strategic Planning – You’ve previously defined a strategy to accomplish a set of objectives, produced a roadmap to get there and identified what it will take to execute the strategy.
- Results Delivery – You generate action from stasis; you extract signal from the noise, you look at the white space of a difficult problem like it’s a powder day of fresh fallen opportunity.
- Decision making – You know how to make decisions that achieve short-term results while progressing a long-term strategy.
- Partnership – You’ve had to seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Sales – You’ve been in the trenches with sales, and marketing to drive all go to market activities. You’ve been a part of high-stakes finalist pitches to land new business.
- You’ve demonstrated deep technical ability, ideally in a consumer mobile software environment.
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred with experience in healthcare or the healthcare technology industry.
- Member First – You are always thinking about what’s right for the member.
- Quantitative Analysis – Using hard data to explore, inform, influence and decide comes second-nature to you.
- Qualitative Analysis – At the same time, you know how to go levels deeper in your analysis with qualitative methods to get to the “why”.
- Project Management – You have exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail.
- Innovation – You shine in brainstorming and apply design thinking to generate novel solutions.
- Curiosity – You’ve become the company “learn-it-all” before; an expert on the product, market, competitive landscape, trends, players, pitfalls and possibilities.
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.