About the job
Lucrative Palliative Care Leadership Opportunity
Come be a part of an Outstanding Hospital System in Georgia. This facility is looking to expand their Palliative Care group- by hiring on a Medical Director of Hospice. Spend your time working in a State of the Art Facility with an abundance of resources.
- Robust Salary– with a limited call schedule
- Outstanding benefits package, and ample Vacation Time
- Take advantage of your ample time-off with unlimited entertainment from college sports, cultural events, fine arts, and museums in this family friendly metropolitan.
Scheduling May & June interviews
Please contact Emily Girdler at 470-427-0635 or email@example.com
Contact the job poster
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work