The HR Business Advisor Support team partners across all lines of business as one organization providing HR support to HR partners, managers, and employees in North America. This support is done consistently and efficiently with strong HR technical expertise. Focus is on activity that allows the HR Business Advisor to direct their efforts towards strategic advisory and consultative engagement with business leaders and allows managers and employees to direct their HR matters to the most effective channel for resolution.
- General HR Support – Contributes to the development of and support the execution of people strategy and goals for the broader organization by providing knowledge of HR operations, policies and processes and acts as an intermediary between HR Business Advisors and other HR teams.
- Reporting and Analytics – Create reports that provide insight into key data points to establish and drive progress against people priorities and initiatives within the business. Utilize various tools to provide data that is presentation ready and can tell the story.
- Annual HR events – provides support during high demand HR eventssuch as Performance and talent management cycles with reporting and/or presentations and system updates.
- Project Support – works on key HR initiatives and core projects such as organizational design, shift differential and diversity strategies/analysis, etc.
- Be a champion of HR process change. Analyze processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement. Partner with HR colleagues to drive efficiencies and leverage best practices
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place and managed effectively for all critical HR processes
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources Management or equivalent Human Resources experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR information systems preferred (i.e. Oracle HCM, Business Objects, QlikView, Tableau, AnswerKey, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities; operate with a sense of urgency and ambiguity.
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills along with strong analytical and technical skills that enable individual to leverage data to make data driven decisions and create HR strategies that support and drive business results
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working cross-functionally
- Ability to learn quickly and high attention to detail
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans