HRS Case Manager Level 2
Pine Rest is the fourth largest, freestanding, mental health institution in the country. We are called to express the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
What Will You Do?
Responsible to uphold the healing ministry of Christ through relationships that honor integrity, stewardship, empowerment, the promotion of diversity and professional excellence. The Hospital and Residential Services Case Manager assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients/clients and directs care to these patients/clients via the development of the treatment approach including specific discipline interventions. They will ensure that appropriate level of care is determined, and confer with the family referral source and the insurance company as to the status of the patient throughout treatment. The case manager must demonstrate excellent customer service and have enthusiasm about the program and the Pine Rest organization.
What Who Are We?
Diversity, inclusion, and equity are at the core of Pine Rest. We strive each day to foster a sense of belonging and empowerment in a diverse workplace.
Pine Rest believes in investing in our greatest resource: our employees. We encourage you to take advantage of all opportunities for professional development. Through our own development with that of Pine Rest we can continue to advance mental health care in our communities.
What Does This Role Require?
- Master’s degree required in social work or psychology or counseling.
- For Substance Abuse programs: A Masters degree required in behavioral health sciences and two years post graduate work in substance use disorder treatment. Additional experience of two years post graduate mental health work preferred.
- Must hold current licensure in the field of social work, psychology or nursing.
- One year mental health experience, to be able to independently assess patient’s needs and to implement and evaluate effective plans of care, and acquire and effectively utilize knowledge of policies and procedures.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
- Quality, cost-effective health care
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Strong compensation commensurate with experience
How Do I Apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Or simply apply via our careers page: www.pinerest.org/join-our-team
Thank you for your interest in working for Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services. We appreciate your time and look forward to reviewing your resume. If you are selected to participate in the interview process, you will receive an email or phone call within 2 weeks.