$98,532 – $129,840 a year
Full Job Description
$116,304 – $129,840 annual salary (Licensed)
$98,532 – $107,100 annual salary (Pre-Licensed)
As a Clinical Psychologist with California Correctional Health Care Services, you’ll work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of mental health clinicians committed to providing optimal care, promoting patients’ successful reintegration into society, and reducing recidivism.
In this key position, you will:
· Provide psychological assessment and treatment, crisis intervention, and discharge planning
· Participate in committee work, interdisciplinary team conferences, and meetings
· Prepare comprehensive patient reports
In return for your efforts, we provide all of the benefits and stability that come with State employment, including:
· 40-hour workweek
· State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
· Generous paid vacation and holiday schedule
· 401(k) and 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
· Paid CEU with paid time off to attend
· And much more
We currently have opportunities at California State Prison, Corcoran. This central valley rural town is a short commute from the bedroom communities of Merced and Fresno.
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.
To apply online, please visit: https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5614740&user_id=
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $98,532.00 – $129,840.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Salary Offers $98,532 - $129,840 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!