About ABC’s At Home Program
Action Behavior Centers is ramping-up its At Home team to meet the need in our community. At Home therapists typically work with one to two patients every day, Monday through Friday, with treatment blocks from 8am to 12pm, 1pm to 5pm, and 8am to 5pm with one hour for transition between patients.
What you will be doing:
- $2000 annual bonus in addition to regular pay for eligible Behavior Technicians and RBTs.
- Applying the principles of one-on-one ABA therapy to help kiddos with Autism reach their full potential
- Providing early intervention therapy in an in-home setting
- Shaping the minds of kiddos in early childhood (ages 18 months to 12 years old)
- Collecting data and implementing individualized treatment plans for each child
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded individuals dedicated to living ABC’s core values
- Drive your personal vehicle to patient appointments.. Arrive promptly and ready to work. Focus entirely on your patient during direct therapy sessions.
What you will bring:
- All applicants are welcome – A college degree in any field preferred
- A passion for working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families!
- An eagerness to be a part of a caring and team-oriented company culture
- A deep commitment to show up everyday (which includes reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license)
What we offer:
- Pay: $18 – $25/hour (depending on experience) for direct at-home therapy
- An additional $2.00/hr premium pay on top of base wage
- Potential wage increases every 6 months! We are obsessed with frequent feedback and transparency to your next raise
- Quarterly bonuses! up to $2,000 per year based on performance and attendance
- Guaranteed hours! Each full-time teammate receives a minimum of 36 hours a week regardless of patient cancellations.
- Small caseloads! Our therapists are able to focus on the individualized care for each kiddo
- Paid training! We will teach you the way!
- No-cost supervision hours! No deductions from pay or claw backs for the dedicated supervision time
- No contractual obligation! we hope you stay because it’s a great place to work; not because you are contractually obligated to do so
- Wealth of benefits + perks! Generous time off: 10 holidays, 10 paid days PLUS 2 flex days + 5 COVID Care sick days
- Health Benefits on day 1
- Free lunch EVERY Friday
- Complimentary DoorDash DashPass and Headspace subscription!
- Student loan repayment employer contributions
- Annual holiday parties, Teammate Appreciation Week, team meetings and happy hours!
- Responsive Employer – we will review your resume within 24 hours of applying!
See what others have said when they made the decision to grow with us!
What to prepare
- Please bring 2 copies of your resume and do your research on ABA therapy and Action Behavior Centers.
Preferred dress code
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
About Action Behavior Centers
Action Behavior is a dynamic provider of ABA therapy services. Founded by experienced, successful entrepreneurs and clinically-rigorous and friendly Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Action Behavior offers a superior career opportunity to behavioral health practitioners. Our culture is open, supportive amongst team members, and each of us have a commitment to excellence in our work.
Why are we doing this? ABC is so excited to be growing in the Dallas/Fort Worth market!
**We are hiring for our In-Home teach all over the DFW Metroplex!
Our Core Values are embedded in everything we do!
We are a company focused on our teammates because we know that when employees are happy, they provide the highest quality therapy for our kiddos! We pride ourselves in continuously updating our employee benefits package to better serve our teams! What do we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rates with Guaranteed Hours
- Professional Development
- Health Benefits from day ONE of Employment (up to 90% paid by ABC!)
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO policy + Sick/Flex Days
- 10 Paid Holidays (Including full week at Christmas)
- ABC Foundations – Student Loan Assistance Program
- Annual Bonus Based on Performance
- Merit-Based Raises
- Free lunches on Fridays
- Free life insurance policy
- Headspace App Subscription
- Free DoorDash subscription
- Annual CEU stipend
- Maternity/Paternity Award
- Pet Insurance
- After-work voluntary team events
- A Work Environment that is Based on Positive Reinforcement and Culture Formation
- Discounts on amusement parks, daycares, and travel
- Female health support through our partner company
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Student loan refinancing support
Perks and benefits
- Snacks and refreshments
- Company swag
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
- Salary Offers $18 - $27 an hour