About the job
Wekiva Springs Center located in Jacksonville, FL is recruiting a New Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Adult/Dual Diagnosis service lines. The ideal physician be open to work a diverse mix and enjoy a variety of Inpatient cases treating adult and substance abuse populations. Wekiva Springs Center offers inpatient psychiatric and addiction services for adults and seniors in a safe and respectful environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with bonus opportunity and more
- Minimal telephonic call with no weekend call
- Work with a diverse patient population
- Exceptional team environment and supportive leadership
- City living and beach access just minutes away
- BC/BE General Psychiatrist with experience and comfortable treating substance abuse populations.
- FL license or ability to obtain
Live and work in Florida’s youngest hip city of Jacksonville, FL. The area offers 22 miles of sunny beaches, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, creative coastal eateries and local universities.
There’s something to enjoy for every age and taste in this thriving coastal city. Come work for one of the nation’s largest system of freestanding behavioral health facilities in the U.S. Please visit our hospital website at www.wekivacenter.com or UHS website at www.uhsinc.com .
If You Are Interested In This Opportunity, Please Contact
UHS In-house Physician Recruiter, Behavioral Division
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Office: (470) 289-2378 Cell: (440) 361-1078
- Hospital & Health Care
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work