PeaceHealth is seeking an outstanding full-time inpatient psychiatrist to join St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington. PeaceHealth’s commitment to Behavioral Health is reflected in our state-of-the-art inpatient psychiatric 22-bed unit, community advocacy and leadership. Longview, Washington is perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle. If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoy quick access to big city amenities, then our practice could be a great place for you! This opportunity offers up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- Schedule: 7on/7off with no call -OR- Monday – Friday with no call or weekend requirements.
- Join a collaborative team of 4 psychiatrists, 4 Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Registered Nurses, and Ancillary staff.
- Treat both voluntary and involuntary patients ages 18 and over with acute psychiatric and behavioral disturbances requiring the safety of a locked 22 bed unit.
- Psychiatric Evaluations that result in treatment recommendation and support plans. Medication management in cooperation with Primary Care Physicians.
- Also provided:
- Integrated behavioral health services in primary care
- Opioid detoxification and treatment through a buprenorphine (suboxone) program
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Below you’ll find more information about PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center and the psychiatrist group:
- St. John Medical Center Inpatient Behavioral Health Services
- St. John Medical Center At A Glance
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- PeaceHealth’s community of healthcare professionals at St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in Longview.
- Competitive compensation guarantee, generous signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth System At a Glance and our benefits offered and get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video!
Experiencing Longview: Recently named one of Forbes Magazine’s prettiest American cities and a Tree City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of Portland, Oregon, 2 hours south of Seattle, and a short drive to the beautiful Pacific coastline and year round adventures on Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens and Mt Adams. Here and in the other Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, you can enjoy the familiarity of small-town life, the challenge of working in a first-class regional medical facility, and the fun of living close to the beach, close to the mountains, and close to the big-city attractions.
For more information please apply today or contact, Lyndse Neppl: LNeppl@peacehealth.org
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Referral Bonus Eligible
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work