- Work collaboratively with psychiatric and medical teams
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized
- Opportunity to teach psychiatry residents
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
Candidates must be BE or BC in psychiatry and possess strong clinical skills, commitment to public health populations and have an interest in collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is see…
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider