Licensed Clinical Social Worker – AdventHealth Well65+-Daytona
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up To $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 290 Clyde Morris Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Join a team that provides exceptional patient-based care
- Well65+ focuses on preventative care and leads as the future of healthcare
- Collaborative teams that work together for a common goal
- Compassionate and supportive leaders ensure work life balance for team members and providers without compromising patient care
The role you’ll contribute: AdventHealth Senior Care is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker Qualified Supervisor to be responsible for social work practice and performing proactive outreach to our members based on their care needs. The primary responsibilities of the Social Worker center around problem-solving, providing resources, services and opportunities to enhance coping capacities for members. The Social Worker serves as the subject matter expert for the member’s psychosocial and behavioral health needs. The Social Worker also contributes to the development and improvement of social policy in the primary care setting and community. This role also requires Qualified Supervision of registered clinical social work interns thru Advent Health Well 65+. The Social Worker is an important part of AdventHealth Senior Care and supports the care team in decision-making to provide a high-quality care experience for members.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Function as a treatment team member, interpreting social, psychological, emotional and family system problems and strengths to other members of the treatment team.
- Prioritize clinical problems, formulate treatment goals and construct treatment plan, revising as needed, based on continuous evaluation and assessment of progress.
- Demonstrate ability to provide social work services to member, family members and significant others in four areas: psychological functioning, adaptation to illness, injury, disability or life event, psychosocial assessment/evaluation and facilitation services such as referral community agencies financial planning, and provision of information and resource knowledge.
- Utilizes differential diagnostic skills and employs various clinical treatment interventions included but not limited to crisis intervention, solution focused therapy, individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy, grief and bereavement counseling, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy and mental health status exams.
- Identify and intervene for suspected abuse, including sensitivity to age specific concerns: physical/emotional/sexual abuse of children and adolescents: domestic abuse for adults; caretaker/institutional abuse for senior adults.
- Manage crisis situations as needed, demonstrating ability to quickly appraise crisis situation and select appropriate intervention.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work and one of the following licenses:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Master Addiction Counselor (LMAC)
- 1 to 3 Years of Position-Related Experience Preferred
- Mental Health/Addiction Certified Preferred
- Broad knowledge of community resources and what is available.
- Able to monitor chronic illness and med compliance.
- Be able to work within community on a variety of issues and project
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.