Ambassadors for Hope, LLC is seeking a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Clinician/Consultant (CMHC) to provide mental health services and clinical consultation as needed.
Clinical Mental Health Clinical Clinician/Consultant services are required on a weekly basis to assist with maintaining optimal health for patients and their families.
Must have an active, unrestricted license to practice as an independent practitioner in the state of Maryland and does not require supervision to practice (LCPC, LCMFT, LCADC, LCSW-C, PMHNP, or PMHFNP).
Must have experience as a licensed practitioner providing assessment and treatment services to children, adults, and families.
Must have the ability to work independently
Must maintain licensing requirements/certification/CEUs/accreditation and required insurance coverage.
Provision of Mental Health Services requires:
- Conduct mental health assessments and provides thorough documentation on patient’s progress in EMR.
- Provide clinical diagnostic based on DSM-V criteria and recommendations for treatment.
- Develop treatment plans as needed and assists in identifying the most appropriate level of care.
- Engage in weekly clinical collaboration and consultation on cases.
- Function as a clinical resource to coordinate mental health care and treatment.
- Assure and maintain HIPPA and HITECH compliance with all health records.
- Make referrals as needed.
Remote interviewing and hiring process.
- Work Remotely
- Virtual sessions
- Virtual meetings
- Flexible schedule
- Signing Bonus
Hiring 2 Candidates for this role
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $75.00 – $100.00 per hour
- Signing bonus
In Consideration of COVID19:
Our practice is conducting 100% telehealth sessions. During this state of emergency, currently, we have no current plans to conduct sessions in the office; however, we will continue to monitor the situation with COVID19.
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $75 - $100 an hour