Full Job Description
Licensed Psychologist- New Braunfels, TX
PPE provided for all clinicians providing in-person services (includes mask, face shield, gown, etc.). Telehealth may be available on a temporary basis depending on location.
Deer Oaks – The Behavioral Health Solution, is a multi-site psychological practice with service locations throughout the United States, providing on-site geropsychology services in long-term care facilities. We are a provider of APA-accredited continuing education opportunities, and offer training on the provision of geropsychological services. Clinicians serve on a multi-disciplinary team that often includes Licensed Psychologists & Clinical Social Workers, as well as Psychiatry providers. We offer mentoring opportunities for those clinicians interested in eventually becoming clinical leaders in their geographical area.
We are hiring Licensed Psychologists to provide high quality individual psychotherapy, family therapy, group therapy, behavioral management and assessment services to residents in long-term care facilities in: New Braunfels and surrounding areas.
Beyond a great team environment, qualifying staff at Deer Oaks enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible schedules; Monday – Friday, normal business hours, no on-call hours
- 1099 & W2 Options available
- Administrative Support
- License Renewal & Liability Insurance Assistance
- Paid Training
- Healthcare Benefits
- PTO, paid holidays, & more!
Our Mission Statement:
To provide comprehensive, individualized, therapeutic psychological and psychosocial treatment to individuals in nursing facilities, retirement and assisted living communities with the intention of improving their quality of life.
If you would like to learn more about Deer Oaks, and other career opportunities, please visit our website at https://www.deeroaks.com/careers/, or contact me (Mariah Gonzales) directly via email at Mgonzales@deeroaks.com, or by phone at(210) 954-2697.
- Requires licensing in the State of Texas as a doctoral level Licensed Psychologist (LP), or be willing to obtain one if transferring from another State/newly licensed.
- Experience working with the geriatric population (preferred)
- Experience collaborating as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience using Electronic Medical Records systems
- Must possess effective communication skills in order to effectively interact with patients, families, and facility staff
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!