Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Competitive pay and outstanding benefits, some of which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, drug insurance, Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with generous company contribution
- Education Assistance Program for current employees who would like to become CNAs
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- FREE employee meals with paid lunch/dinner periods for employees working in the communities
- Best practices, very safe work environment for all, and much more!
We are seeking an experienced Licensed Social Worker to join our 15 Craigside team. The position is Full Time Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides medically related social work services to help residents and clients attain or maintain their highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial wellbeing
- Ensures that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced, and establishes and maintains a close liaison with residents and families
- Participates in admissions, discharges, and evaluation processes for all residents & clients
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to ensure that appropriate services are provided to each resident
- Conducts ongoing assessment, monitoring and evaluation of residents’ progress or lack thereof during their stay
- Assists in the development of the Service Plans for residents & clients
- Assists in collaboration and communication with the resident and/or family members should a higher level of care be required for the resident and discuss options available within the community
- Assists with responding to residents, visitors and staff, independently giving information and handling inquiries
- Keeps informed of prevailing Federal and State regulations relating to Long Term Care facilities, best practices in medical social services and disease entities relating to mental and psychosocial matters
The Successful Applicant must have:
- Master’s degree (M.S.W.) in Social Work; and one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current State of Hawaii licensure to practice social work as required by the Hawaii Revised Statues (HRS) 467E
- Experience working with the elderly in a Long Term Care setting is preferred
- Flexibility to work other days/times as needed.
Please apply by clicking the “Apply” button
If you do not have a resume or if your resume does not include all employment you have held in the last 10 years, please complete and attach the Employment History form (located at the bottom of the page) to your application for employment. Please note that you must save the document to your computer or device before you upload the file.
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia Retirement Residence
Arcadia Adult Day Care and Day Health Center
Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services
Arcadia at Home
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer