Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Responsible for the daily overall functioning of the association and to ensure that all members and guests are greeted with a welcome and smile. Provides excellent customer service to all members and guests at all times.
Responds to all inquiries and provides other supportive services as necessary; answers telephone calls, responds to written and email communication and makes contact with members and guests.
Provides administrative and project support to the Community Manager as required. Assists the Community Manager in establishing and maintaining management policy and procedures for the efficient functioning of administrative operations.
Ensures all association rules and regulations are being followed at all times. Notifies management or direct supervisor if a member or guest is not adhering to rules and regulations.
Performs special project assignments at the Community Manager’s direction.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating and promoting recreational activities. Fundraising, non-profit, public relations, event, meeting and conference planning experience helpful.
- Degree in recreation, hospitality, event planning, or communication fields preferred.
- Prior experience with homeowner association programs a plus.
- Competence with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and advanced communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of energy, social skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and cooperation, and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Will be accountable for individual performance, the work of others, equipment, supplies, work product quality and safety.
- Financial Services
- Real Estate